Follett modular chewblet ice machines offer the right ice for a broad range of foodservice applications as well as exceptional reliability for long equipment life. The Follett Maestro MCE425AHS/ABS RIDE (remote ice delivery equipment) produces up to 193kg/day of chewblet ice and automatically delivers ice through a tube up to 22 meters. Recommended for restaurant foodservice applications. Maestro RIDE ice machines can remotely deliver ice to where it is needed, without being seen. Ice storage bin sold separately.
Recommended for use in health spas, ice fountains, hospitals, aged care facilities, cafeterias and restaurants. Ice bin sold separately.
- Automatically transport ice through a tube with RIDE® technology from up to 22m away
- Produces consumer preferred chewblet slow melting ice
- Provides full access to clean dispenser ice storage area
- Removes heat and noise in fountain area
- Creates upscale look with ice machine out of view
- Opens up more space for merchandising
- Facilitates easier access for maintenance; no interruption to customers
Ice type: Chewblet
Ice Production: Up to 193kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: N/A – Separate ice storage bin required
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour 5 years on compressor
Ice bin sold separately
Recommended Storage Bin B25, B40, B55, ICB180SC, ICB230SC (Requires adapter plate BT55) , B110 (Requires adapter plate BT110) or ICB460 (Requires adapter plate BT460)