The Follett ED10050SA Ice Pro Bagger with elevated bin and base can dispense up to 34kg/min of cube or chewblet ice. This speed allows the bagger to fill up to 9 x 3.5kg bags of ice per minute or 6 x 5kg bags of ice per minute. It has a two position ice discharge chute with selector lever that allows filling of bags or other containers. The pro bagger features a lockable clear inspection window that can be fitted with interlock switch to prevent operation if the inspection window is removed. The ice hopper is constructed of double wall rotationally molded polyethylene insulated with non-CFC polyurethane foam. It features a heavy-duty agitation system with two stainless steel agitators and motors. Activation of the dispensing function is controlled by push-button, eliminating the need to shovel or scoop ice from bin. The dispenser is equipped with holding pins for bags, time dispense, and blower function for automatically opening bags.
Recommended to suit Ice-O-Matic ice machine models CIM01545 and CIM1845. Ice maker modular head sold separately.
- Corrosion-resistant poly bin
- Durable, user-friendly construction
- Bag stand adjusts to fit up to 9 kg ice bags
- Bag opener blows bags open automatically
- Bag stand removes to fit carts or coolers up to 711mm high
- Can be used to fill containers such as Totes™ ice carrier or small ice coolers
- Easy-to-use controls with push button or time dispense
- Dispensing components are easily removed for cleaning
- Removable, lockable clear window prevents unauthorized access to ice and provides full access for cleaning
- Bag holder pins quickly adjust for use with wire-wicket ice bags with 127mm to 254mm holes on center
- Easy access from front and side for maintenance
Ice type: N/A
Ice Production: N/A – Separate ice maker required
Ice Storage: 454kg
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour
Ice maker modular head sold separately
Recommended to suit Ice-O-Matic ice machine models CIM01545 and CIM1845.