Manitowoc’s automatic-fill, floor-standing ice dispensers meet the strict sanitary needs of the lodging, foodservice, healthcare and mining industries. Attractively styled to complement any decor and designed for ice bucket filling in hotels, motels, and resorts, the SPA model range are capable of providing 289kgs of dispensed ice in a 24 hour period. These ice storage dispensers feature a patented “push-for-ice” dispense mechanism and paddlewheel ice delivery. The SFA model ice dispensers add a built-in water valve for filling buckets, cups or refillable bottles, perfect for when large volumes of ice and water are required.
Recommended to suit Manitowoc modular ice maker models RNS-0308, RNS-0600, RFS-0300A, RFS-0650A, i322, i522 and M420. Ice maker modular head sold separately.
- High-volume dispensing with patented “push-for-ice” rocking chute dispense mechanism and paddle wheel technology.
- Patented rocking chute dispense mechanism reduces in-flight ice and ice spillage with quick on/off activation.
- Oversized drain pan collects larger quantity of ice overflow.
- Efficient built-in agitator assures 100% dispensing.
- DuraTech™ exterior provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Stainless finish with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt.
- SFA models contain a built-in water valve.
Ice type: N/A
Ice Production: N/A Dispense only up to 289kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 54kg
Height: 1219mm (1369mm inc. legs)
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
Ice maker modular head sold separately
Recommended to suit Manitowoc modular ice maker models RNS-0308, RNS-0600, RFS-0300A, RFS-0650A, i322, i522 and M420