The modern design offers a perfect fit and finish with the Manitowoc cubers, nugget and flaker models. Soft durometer trim around opening helps silence bin door closing. Convenient stay-open design keeps bin door open while scooping ice. Internal scoop holder stays above ice line for easy access and better sanitation. Stainless finish exterior is durable, corrosion resistant and attractive.
Recommended to suit Manitowoc modular ice maker models RF2300, RNS1000, i1400, i1800, i1800 (Remote condenser) and M1400. Ice maker modular head sold separately.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Heavy-duty welded construction
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Impact-resistant sliding windows for easy bin inspection
- Sliding ice gate controls ice flow into snout for easy removal with either scoop or shovel. Returns easily to full down position.
- Durable polyethylene lift door ball catch hinge holds bin door open when scooping ice. Offers maximum access for fast, easy ice removal.
- F-Style large capacity ice storage bins are equipped with an ice gate for increased employee safety, easier ice removal, and reduced spillage.
Ice type: N/A
Ice Production: N/A
Ice Storage: 599kg
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
Ice maker modular head sold separately
Recommended to suit Manitowoc modular ice maker models RF2300, RNS1000, i1400, i1800, i1800 (Remote condenser) and M1400