The Follett EDB650JF Ice Pro Jug Fill with elevated bin and base can dispense up to 34kg/min of half cube or chewblet ice, filling a 10 litre jug in around 9 seconds. It is the perfect solution for employees working in mines, on construction projects, LNG industries or tough working conditions that require ice for hydration.Jug and cooler kits adapt the Ice Pro for optimum jug and cooler filling. The Ice Pro Jug Fill features a lockable clear inspection window that can be fitted with interlock switch to prevent operation if the inspection window is removed. The ice hopper is constructed of double wall rotationally molded polyethylene insulated with non-CFC polyurethane foam. It features a heavy-duty agitation system with two stainless steel agitators and motors. Activation of the dispensing function is controlled by push-button, eliminating the need to shovel or scoop ice from bin. The clean dispense feature is designed to align jug necks with dispense to minimise ice spilling onto the floor, whilst an oversized drain pan catches any ice spills. A clear dispense chute allows you to see into the jug while dispensing to avoid over filling.
This jug fill ice dispenser suits Ice-O-Matic ice machine models CIM0435, CIM0635 and CIM1135.
- Cleaner, sanitary dispensing
- Corrosion-resistant poly bin
- Durable, user-friendly construction
- Jug and cooler kits adapt the Ice Pro for optimum jug and cooler filling
- Easy-to-use controls with push button or time dispense
- Dispensing components are easily removed for cleaning
- Removable, lockable clear window prevents unauthorized access to ice and provides full access for cleaning
- Easy access from front and side for maintenance
Ice type: N/A
Ice Production: N/A
Ice Storage: 295kg
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour