The Masterfrost F250 ice machine is a self contained high capacity flake ice maker machine. A reliable stainless steel screw type auger system produces a constant supply of fresh flake ice. The Masterfrost F series flake ice makers have the ability to adjust the size of the cutting pieces. This means that you can have small, medium or large ice flakes from the one machine. Increased compressor life and ice machine reliability provide continuous high output flake ice production in demanding commercial and industrial conditions. In addition, Masterfrost F series flake ice machines can be serviced with common tools, simplifying maintenance and repair for service technicians whilst reducing overall running costs.
Recommended for use in sea food outlets, hotels, licensed bars, juice bars, supermarkets, laboratories and health care facilities.
- 18/10 grade stainless cabinets with integrated food polyethylene storage bin
- Simple, reliable spray system
- Water supply requirements ¾ “bsp male stop cock
- Drainage floor waste with one metre of machine
- Note floor waste must be below machine outlet
Ice type: Flake
Ice Production: Up to 250kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 80kg
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour