The Manitowoc Indigo i1400 ice machine uncomplicates everything about the ice making process. State-of-the-art diagnostics provide constant and reliable monitoring of refrigeration systems. In turn, that information is used to improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly display up-to-date service information. Ice storage bin sold separately.
Producing two different cube sizes of 9.5 x 28.6 x 22.2mm (Half Dice) and 22.2 x 22.2 x 22.2mm (Full Dice) the Indigo i1400 range provides the perfect ice for all those customers who demand solid ice in a range of sizes.
Recommended for use in restaurants, clubs, pubs, ice bagging, hotels, convenient stores, fast-food chains, supermarkets and mine sites.
- Acoustical ice sensing probe allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- Easy to clean foodzone with hinged front door swings out for easy access.
- Available LuminIce growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the food zone.
- DuraTech™ exterior with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Programmable ice production to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day or by daily ice production volume.
Model: Indigo i1400
Ice type: Cube (Half dice and full dice models available)
Ice Production: Up to 675kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: N/A
Ice Maker Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
Evaporator Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Compressor Warranty: 5 years parts and 3 years labour
Ice bin sold separately
Recommended Storage Bin A970
Recommended Ice Dispenser Bin DISP500T