Chewable slow melting nuggets are the perfect size and shape for bedside carafes. They mould easily for ice packs and cool quickly without bruising the patient. Chewblet ice is also well suited to juice bar applications, the ice blends easily saving wear and tear on blenders. Exclusive to Follett, you can transport Chewblet ice up to 22 meters through a tube. This allows for remote installation of the ice machine and the convenience of having ice delivered to where you need it. Ice storage bin sold separately.
Top mount on a storage bin or transport ice up to 22 meters by Folletts exclusive Remote Ice Delivery Equipment. Satellite fill comes standard with 3 meters of ice transport tube and insulation. Extra transport tube available.
Recommended for use in health spas, ice fountains, hospitals, aged care facilities, cafeterias and restaurants.
- Automatically transport ice through a tube with RIDE® technology from up to 22m away (RIDE® kit available as separate option)
- Chewblet ice dispenses reliably from ice and beverage dispensers
- Available with approximately 1″ (2.54 cm) long standard Chewblet ice or optional 3/8″ (0.95 cm) long Micro Chewblet™ ice
- Environmentally responsible R404a refrigerant with zero ozone depletion potential
- Water and energy efficient
- Quiet production without noisy harvest cycles
- Durable, attractive ice machine
- Regular bearing inspection or replacement is not required
- Easy-to-read LED operating status and diagnostic display
- Smooth contours for aesthetically appealing appearance
- Designed with sanitation in mind
- Agion® silver-based antimicrobial product protection of key ice and water contact components
- Aluminum-bronze evaporator has antimicrobial properties
- Automatic self-flushing reduces water scale buildup
- Floatless, sealed design inhibits formation of biofilms
- Semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system
Ice type: Chewblet
Ice Production: Up to 481kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: N/A
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour