The design of the ALFA machines seeks a compromise between the volume and the number of pieces of ice. The result is a cube with straight edges that increases productivity (more cubes per cycle) and optimizes storage. The elastic shower system, patented by ITV, prevents limescale problems. The frontal in-out system guarantees perfect ventilation. In order to accurately control the production, separate thermostats help regulate both the production time and the amount of ice stored. The ALFA model is under the counter, and does not lose productivity when it’s built-in. The door, made of stainless steel, has a damping system patented by ITV.
Recommended for use in restaurants, hotels, clubs, licensed bars, juice bars, takeaway outlets and health care facilities.
- Produces solid ice cubes with no ridges or hollows
- Strong solid AISI 304 stainless steel box-type frame
- Easy servicing without disassembling the whole machine
- Patented robust folding door with noise reduction system
- Flexible nozzle spray system to reduce build up of limescale
- Front and rear ventilation system allows machine to be built-in (ventilation clearances required)
- Tropical T Class compressors suitable for use in environments up to 43°C ambient
- ITV designed motor pump, no seals to avoid deterioration
Model: ALFA NG80 A
Ice type: Gourmet – Alfa
Ice Production: Up to 77kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 35kg
Height: 939mm (1044mm with legs)
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour