The Ice-O-Matic CIM1125 ice machine produces up to 425kg of crystal clear hard cube ice. Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models, it’s environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts. Exclusive, groundbreaking design discharges hot air from both the side and the top of every Elevation Series™ unit, making it the ultimate solution for tight spaces regardless of air flow requirements, increasing installation flexibility and reducing the potential of obstructed exhaust. With its plug and play design, the Elevation Series™ is easy to install. The mission critical indicators keep you one step ahead of problems, while its Smart Harness™ control board, universal components and digital diagnostics make servicing easy. Elevation’s one-touch descaling and sanitizing ensure the ultimate in food safety. The smooth, solid Food Zone allows for quick wipe down for everyday cleaning, and dishwasher-safe components easily snap off and on.
Available in two different versions producing proven classic full or half cube sizes of 10x22x22mm and 22x22x22mm.
Recommended for use in restaurants, clubs, pubs, ice bagging, hotels, convenient stores, fast-food chains, supermarkets and mine sites.
- Full cube and half cube models available
- Simple, one-touch controls for sanitization and descaling
- Built in Agion ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection
- Smart LED light indicates machine status and when cleaning is required
- Plastic Food Zone allows for effortless wipe down and easy, long-lasting sanitation
- BPA-free snap-in, snap-out dishwasher-safe components
- Increased installation flexibility and reducing the potential of obstructed exhaust
- Discharges hot air from both the side and top of the unit
- Control board simplifies installation and servicing
Ice type: Cube (Half cube and full cube models available)
Ice Production: Up to 425kg
Ice Storage: N/A
Warranty: 3 years parts & labour, 5 years on evaporator and compressor
Ice bin sold separately
Recommended Storage Bin B42 or B55 (Requires adapter plate BT55) or B110 (Requires adapter plate BT100)
Recommended Ice Dispenser Bin CD40522