Follett modular chewblet ice machines offer the right ice for a broad range of foodservice applications as well as exceptional reliability for long equipment life. The Follett Maestro MCE425ABT/AHT produces up to 193kg/day of chewblet ice. Recommended for medical and restaurant foodservice applications. Maestro top-mount ice machines fit most counter-top dispensers manufactured by Cornelius, Lancer and SerVend. Ice storage bin sold separately.
Recommended for use in hospitals, aged care facilities, cafeterias and restaurants. Ice bin sold separately.
- Produces consumer preferred chewblet slow melting ice
- Compact, reliable ice machine for top mount installation
- Durable stainless steel evaporator, auger and top bearing
- Oversized, heavy duty, tapered roller bearing ensures long, low-maintenance life
- Automatic self-flushing of ice machine removes impurities
- No noisy harvest cycles means quiet ice production
- Uses 40% less water than comparable capacity cube machines
- LED control board provides at-a-glance machine status
Ice type: Chewblet
Ice Production: Up to 193kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: N/A
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour 5 years on compressor
Ice bin sold separately
Recommended Storage Bin B25, B40, B55, ICB180SC, ICB230SC (Requires adapter plate BT55) , B110 (Requires adapter plate BT110) or ICB460 (Requires adapter plate BT460)