The Manitowoc Indigo NXT I1200N ice machine is designed for operators who know that ice is critical to their business, the Indigo™ Series ice machine’s preventative diagnostics continually monitor itself for reliable ice production. Improvements in cleanability and programmability make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate. State-of-the-art diagnostics are used to improve energy management, set proper ice production levels, streamline cleaning processes, ease food safety concerns, maintain ice quality, and quickly display up-to-date service information. Ice storage bin sold separately.
Recommended for use in restaurants, clubs, pubs, ice bagging, hotels, convenient stores, fast-food chains, supermarkets and mine sites.
- Acoustical ice sensing probe allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments.
- Easy to clean foodzone with hinged front door swings out for easy access.
- Available LuminIce growth Inhibitor controls the growth of bacteria and yeast within the food zone (optional extra).
- DuraTech™ exterior with innovative clear-coat resists fingerprints and dirt making it easier to keep clean.
- Intelligent diagnostics provide 24 hour preventative maintenance and diagnostic feedback for trouble free operation.
- Programmable ice production to program your ice machine to be off at certain times of the day or by daily ice production volume.
Model: Indigo NXT I1200N (Remote Condenser)
Ice type: Cube (Half dice and full dice models available)
Ice Production: Up to 523kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: N/A – Separate ice storage bin required
Ice Maker Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
Evaporator Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Compressor Warranty: 5 year parts and 3 year labour
Ice bin sold separately
Recommended Storage Bin A570, A970 (Requires adapter plate K00470)
Recommended Ice Dispenser Bin SPA310 or DISP500T