When it comes to food preservation, a cool presentation can lead to cold, hard profits. Not only does your product need to look good and stay fresh, the ice needs to look good too.
The Manitowoc RFK0620A flake ice machine offers quick cooling, mouldable flakes. Small, soft pieces of ice with a 73% ice to water ratio form around objects without bruising and hold in place without tipping or spilling. Perfect for food and beverage presentation and hand scooping into drinks.
Recommended for use in restaurants, health spas, ice fountains, hospitals, aged care facilities, seafood/poultry/fruit and veg storage and display applications. Ice bin sold separately.
- Up to 305kgs daily flake ice production.
- Ice forms around object without bruising and holds objects in place without tipping/spilling.
- Service updates facilitate installation and make cleaning easier.
- Energy Improvements with RFS models averaging 5% across the line.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cabinet resists corrosion.
Ice type: Flake
Ice Production: Up to 305kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: N/A – Separate ice storage bin required
Ice Make Warranty: 3 years parts and 2 years labour
Compressor Warranty: 5 years parts and 2 years labour
Ice bin sold separately
Recommended Storage Bin A420 or A570 (requires adapter plate K00472)
Recommended Ice Dispenser Bin SPA160 or SPA310 (requires adapter plate K00472)