The Manitowoc RNS-12 nugget ice machine provides a soft, chewable texture while maintaining maximum cooling ability. Small nuggets of ice make these ice machines perfect for dispensing, carbonated beverages, smoothies, and healthcare applications. Nugget ice consists of small pieces ranging from 3/8″ to 1/2″ in width and length on average.
Recommended for use in cafeterias, break rooms and restaurants.
- Three dispense settings: Standard: ice only, water only, or ice and water.
- Bite-sized nugget boasts maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution.
- DuraTech™ front panel for easy cleaning and reduced hardwater staining in the dispense area.
- Trouble-free ice dispensing. Simply place cup under chute and activate.
- Two ice activation options: activation arm or touchless.
- Larger drain pan minimizes ice spillage
- Blue LED light provides dispense visibility for rooms with limited ambient light.
- Water and drain connections in back or bottom of unit for flush mounting.
- Manitowoc’s patented cleaning technology manages the cleaning process from start to finish.
Ice type: Nugget
Ice Production: Up to 118kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 5.5kg
Ice Maker Warranty: 3 years parts and 2 years labour
Compressor Warranty: 5 years parts and 2 years labour