The SPIKA ITV range responds to the needs of fast-food establishments with machines ideal for large consumption of ice. SPIKA machines are presented in under the counter versions (New Generation technology), or in modules with the option of stacking them and duplicating production in the same space. SPIKA machines are vertical evaporating, with the water distributor patented by ITV. The SPIKA range produces the piece of ice in the form of dice or half dice; it is one of the best-known and most widely used cubes in the world. It cools drinks very quickly: the cooling ratio is close to the 100% mark.
Recommended for use in restaurants, hotels, clubs, licensed bars, juice bars, takeaway outlets and health care facilities.
- Easy access external operational switches
- Strong solid AISI 304 stainless steel box-type frame
- Easy servicing without disassembling the whole machine
- Tropical T Class compressors suitable for use in environments up to 43°C ambient
- Front and rear ventilation system allows machine to be built-in (ventilation clearances required)
- Designed to allow easy disassembly and servicing for minimal disruption
- ITV designed motor pump, no seals to avoid deterioration
Model: SPIKA NG140 A HD or SPIKA NG140 A FD
Ice type: Cube (Half cube and full cube models available)
Ice Production: Up to 136kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 45kg
Height: 832mm (937mm with legs)
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour