The Symphony Plus series sets the standard for premium-performance ice and water dispensers. With the industry’s largest selection of space-saving models and configurations, Follett has a longstanding history of helping healthcare facilities provide the very best care for their patients. The new Symphony Plus ice and water dispensers offer exclusive sanitary features, ease of service, long-term reliability and the industry’s best program of service and support. It’s another example of Follett’s commitment to product innovation and the reason why Follett dispensers are chosen more often than any other brand. The Follett Symphony Plus ice and water dispenser provides quiet, energy and water efficient operation, It offers attractive design, with sanitary Agion antimicrobial features. Quiet Night sleep mode turns off ice machine when idle and automatic self-flushing of ice machine removes impurities from the ice. This ice and water dispenser is offered with either sensor safe or lever option.
Recommended for use in cafeterias, break rooms and restaurants.
- Space saving design
- Stainless steel cabinet with accent trim
- Countertop and freestanding models available
- High-performance ice making technology
- Form fitting evaporator insulation that reduces condensation and maximizes efficiency
- Cutter style stainless steel auger with helix profile that cleanly cuts ice film off the inner wall of the evaporator
- Removes mineral-laden water and impurities for better tasting ice, less maintenance and increased reliability
- User-friendly, easy to access control board with intuitive LED diagnostics
- Semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing simplifies maintenance
Ice type: Chewblet
Ice Production: Up to 186kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 11.4kg
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour, 5 years on compressor