The MB-F-SZ/Y series sub zero micro flake ice machines are designed using advanced technology, with highly economical energy consumption, excellent performance and ease of operation.
Ice is produced at – 9 degrees, from a static vertical evaporator, completely sealed, with minimum maintenance required for the lifetime of the machine. The Energy efficient D-Shaped stainless steel coil has been designed to improve refrigerant flow and reduce resistance.
The MB-F-SZ/Y series micro flake ice machines can be fitted on a wide range of storage options depending on the customer’s requirements. Ice storage bin sold separately.
Recommended for use in seafood production and displays, meat processing, poultry, supermarkets, chemical and mining.
- Modern design to suit any installation fit-out
- Advanced computer control
- Easy to use digital display control panel
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easy access ice storage doors
- Energy efficient D-Shaped stainless steel coil has been designed to improve refrigerant flow and reduce resistance
Condensing Type: Self Contained Air Cooled
Ice type: Flake
Ice Production: Up to 300kg/24hrs
Ice Storage: 150kg
Ice Maker Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
Evaporator Warranty: 5 years parts and and 3 years labour