The Frigmac model FRS water cooler is designed to be installed underneath a school drinking trough. It can be installed along with a new drinking trough or can be fitted
underneath an existing drinking trough thus saving on the cost purchasing new troughs, faucets and plumbing installation.
Recommended for use in schools, construction sites, shire depots and large workshops.
- Designed to be installed underneath a 4, 5 or 6 faucet school drinking trough
- Can be fitted to an existing drinking trough, saving on purchasing new troughs, faucets and plumbing installation
- Fitted with a low ambient temperature cut out control to prevent the refrigeration system from running in cooler weather, extending refrigeration system life
- Cooling capacity of up to 76 litres per hour
- Full stainless steel paneling on outer body
- Australian made
Condensing Type: Self Contained Air Cooled
Water Supply: Mains Fed Water Supply
Water Cooler Warranty: 2 years on refrigeration system